Friday, June 14, 2013

The Greggs of Kesselt is at Smashwords


I have up loaded to Smashwords the re-issue of my first book. I have included the cover here. As you can see I have shorten the title to The Greggs of Kesselt. I also have a cover of my design. Unlike my previous publisher who ignored me and design the cover without me. I like the Celtic knot for many reasons. First I think it looks cool. You don't see many Celtic knots like this one. I also like how the designer Donna Casey at DigitalDonna.com filled it in. The original knot was a wire mesh prototype. The way Donna did it makes it look like it was poured into a sand mold. I also like the subtle dragon image in the back ground. I like dragons.

I am working on A Princess of Kesselt. I am about half way through the final draft. I hope to get it it on Smashwords within a couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment