Saturday, April 19, 2014

What I am working on April 2014

I just wanted to write about what's going on in my author world. First of all I have two books now epublished through Smashwords.com. I am pleased that I have had quite a few downloads. I obviously wish I had more sales. Tell you friends and spread the word.


Supporting the books, I am finally on twitter as MLStidmon. I also set up two other twitter accounts ThomasKinkaid11 and RichelleNeville. I am tweeting the books strictly from the perspective of the characters. Its been fun.


A good friend and I were talking about marketing and came up with some ideas. Now I need to get out of my shell and make it happen. As he said you need to spend a little and do what you don't want to do. Of course he's right. I have been trying other things. I know its always a combination of many endeavors that finally succeed.


In the meantime I have moved on to finishing A King of Kesselt.


After I wrote the sixth chapter I was going through all I had written to that point doing a spot edit. When it occurred to me that I had two chapters entirely wrong. I like the style of each chapter being from the point of view of a particular character. But when I first switched to this style I kept the perspective the same regarding one character. As I started to outline the rest of the book and I saw that there were two early chapters and possibly a third one that need to be re-written from the original character to another character. I believe this will be better for the overall book.


I'm please with the over all tone of the book. Its coming together right nicely. I don't think I will struggle with it. It's a cool story line that's enjoyable to write. The first book at times was a chore. The second book was fun to write because it was a story I wanted to share. A King of Kesselt is shaping up to be fun as I am really motivated to write it.


I am hoping to get it done and also epublished this fall.


ML Stidmon 



No comments:

Post a Comment